Prev: Re: Painting Omegas for use Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

Re: <Off/Long>LEG was Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 01:55:54 GMT
Subject: Re: <Off/Long>LEG was Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 15:02:48 -0600,
Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU wrote:

>Never knew there were Phoenix Command figs. I'll have to look in some
of
>the rulesets to see if there are flyers for them.

There weren't any Phoenix Command figures. I think Rick meant Living
Steel figures. By the way, if you ever want to get rid of your Living
Steel figures, let me know. I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Painting Omegas for use Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship