Prev: Re: First EFSB game was great! A few questions Next: <Off/Long>LEG was Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

RE: Painting Omegas for use

From: "BEST, David" <dbest@s...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 16:01:52 -0500
Subject: RE: Painting Omegas for use

Actually I had just found from looking at the Lurkers Guide that it was
Olympic, thanks for that and the Furies. It sure sounded like they said
Furious which would not have been out of place when you consider a
number of the ships are not Greek named but you are correct.  The Guide
actually had a picture showing Furies and Pollux with the EA insignia
backwards.  I might believe the letters represent batches but what about
Alexander having a different letter on each side and it seems like there
would have to be a lot of batches to give Vesta a V

David Best