Prev: Re: Off Topic: Babylon 5 play times Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

Re: SG2 Question -- The Lt. Buys it

From: mechavar@a... (Miguel Echavarria)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 98 09:12:02 PST
Subject: Re: SG2 Question -- The Lt. Buys it

	In my own mind, the question is more, if the starting platoon
leader
dies, does another fill his role ( in game terms ), not that there
should be
adverse effects on the troopers in *addition* to having lost their PL.
In game
terms, not having a leader to activate other squads is quite a handicap
already.

	I think if someone wants to nominate a replacement PL ( say the
senior
surviving NCO ), then there should be some sort of intrusive
unit-by-unit reorg
before the new PL enjoys the same abilities as the starting PL.

Miguel Echavarria
mech@arm.com

Prev: Re: Off Topic: Babylon 5 play times Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship