Prev: Bases for your fleets Next: Re: Off Topic: Babylon 5 play times

Re: Pictures/descriptions of GZG buildings?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:08:39 +0000
Subject: Re: Pictures/descriptions of GZG buildings?

>Hello!
>
>On the back cover of DSII, there's a nice Microtac cityscape - the same
>that was in the 1996 GZG catalogue. One of the buildings had a
cylindrical
>tower with a squarish top (much wider than the tower itself). What is
this?
>(Ie, I want one, what's the name of the piece? :-)

The tower section is from the MT-37 add-on tower pack, and the top is
the
MT-35 Landing pad (also included in cityset pack 1) mounted on an
inverted
tower base section (also from MT-37 and in cityset pack 1). This method
allows any top or intermediate module section to be mounted on a tower
piece.

>Also, are there any pictures of the "small/medium general-purpose
>buildings" (MT-1 and MT-2) anywhere on the 'net (or in the DSII rules)?

Some of the MT 1 and 2 packs are used for the small "settlement" in the
"beach assault" piccie in DSII (with the hovertanks making the
amphibious
landing) - sorry, don't have a copy to hand so can't give you the page
no.

Jon (GZG)