Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

RE: Interested in working on an official GZG publication?

From: Walrus & Carpenter <walrus@m...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 16:06:29 +1000
Subject: RE: Interested in working on an official GZG publication?

-----Original Message-----
From:	Andy Cowell [SMTP:cowell@icx.net]
Sent:	Thursday, March 19, 1998 2:11 AM
To:	FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
Subject:	Interested in working on an official GZG publication?

Jon and I have tossed around the idea of a GZG sponsored, volunteer
run publication.  If you are interested in contributing, please
contact me.  If we get enough interest, it will probably start out as
a quarterly web-based publication, possibly also sent as hard copy by
GZG to those without web access.

--
Andrew E. B. Cowell <cowell@icx.net>
Systems Administrator, Internet Design Group, Inc.

[Walrus & Carpenter]  I'd be willing to help from down here in
Australia. (Ah the wonder of WALDO. Sci Fi comes home to roost) I'm a
journo by trade though I have worked in the games business for 15 +
years. I can particularly help with subediting etc. and I'm not adverse
to banging a few words out if needed. I actually run a games
distribution company down here	(though not selling GZG- Nic Robson does
a great job of that. And if you're peeking Nic, prepare to be thrashed
at SGII next week!) so have a pretty good grasp of what people like to
see. If you want to chat further email me off thread.

John Shoemark
walrus@magna.com.au

Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support