Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em! Next: Re: Loss of platoon/company leaders, was Re: SG2 Rules and such,

Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em!

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 16:35:27 -0500
Subject: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em!

>Which brings up an interesting point; on Geo-Hex's site, the above
vehicle
>has a listing of 'M38D LIPPC Light APC - will fit in the cargo bay of
our
>dropship!', but nothing in the other listings refer to a dropship.
There
>are two VTOL's, and the one with 'pewter wings and weapons systems',
the
>AV9A2, sounds the most likely, but there's no piccie(I'm starting to
REALLY
>like that word) on it. Certainly grant you I may not have delved
deeply,
>but not sure where else to look.
>Whoops, thought of another ?: are the wheels on the LIPPC separately
cast?

OK so I'm not KR, but...

There is a big dropship in the UK GZG catalogue which I think this
refers
to.  Check the on-line catalogue I think it has a picture.

The parts of the LIPPC are : body, wheels, turret and gun barrel
(metal).

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em! Next: Re: Loss of platoon/company leaders, was Re: SG2 Rules and such,