Prev: Re: Loss of platoon/company leaders, was Re: SG2 Rules and such, Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em!

Re: Sculpting details into hard materials

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 15:48:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Sculpting details into hard materials

Thanks everybody for the suggestions.

Hopefully, I can make my Bolos look like Bolos as opposed to little
lumps of clay.	(Anybody for ClayWar?  (8-) )

J.
--
    *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
 "I remember those long lonely days, when it seems I did not have a

Prev: Re: Loss of platoon/company leaders, was Re: SG2 Rules and such, Next: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em!