Prev: RE: Space Terrain Next: Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication?

Re: EFSB missiles and Minbari cruisers

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 20:45:57 +1000
Subject: Re: EFSB missiles and Minbari cruisers

Allan Goodall wrote:

> >On another note is there anyone out there who might be able to sell
me a copy
> >of In the Beginning or the other mftv movie.  Our local station had
the
> >rights for season 5 series but NOT the made for tv movies except the
> >Gathering.

> Dave, you live in the Toronto area, right? CITY-TV is running "In the
> Beginning" this weekend! Get your VCR ready. It sounds as though CITY
> still had rights to "In the Beginning" as they and their sister
> station had rights to the regular season last year.
>
> CKVR will run "The Gathering" next month.

You Utter, Utter, Utter  B*STARDS.

We're just starting series 4. And it's on close to midnight. Opposite
Star Trek (Original). Last episode, Caligula - er - whatever just got
offed.

Maybe we MIGHT get series 5. But not this century. As for cable, the one
cable company servicing Canberra went broke afew months ago, so it's
Free To Air only. Why don't we use Satellite? Because there aren't any
in our part of the world, we're too isolated. Minimum 5 metre dish
required for Asian channels.

BTW thanks for putting spoiler-space.
 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: RE: Space Terrain Next: Re: Interested in working on an official GZG publication?