Prev: Re: EFSB missiles Next: Re: EFSB missiles

Re: EFSB missiles

From: carlparl@j... (Carl J Parlagreco)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:13:09 -0500
Subject: Re: EFSB missiles

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 23:49:08 GMT agoodall@sympatico.ca (Allan Goodall)
writes:

>On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 16:51:38 -0500 (EST), "When the long night comes,
>return to the end of the beginning" <KOCHTE@stsci.edu> wrote:
>
>>No Minbari ships (White Stars are excluded) have fired any weapons in
>=
>Season 5
>>thus far. Much less any missiles.
>
>Just to stray off topic a little, it's been a rather bland season so
>far. Looks like JMS fired off most of his ammunition in season 4.
And for good season. Remember, he had to finish of the Shadow War arc
because he didn't know if there was going to be a season 5. And Claudia
Christian taking a walk didn't help things any.

Last weeks' episode (the one about the dead), though, seems to indicate
he's getting back on track. Or so I've heard (I was so beat from work, I
slept through it. Curses!)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: Re: EFSB missiles Next: Re: EFSB missiles