Prev: Re: EFSB missiles Next: Loss of platoon/company leaders, was Re: SG2 Rules and such, was Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Play

Re: EFSB missiles

From: "When the long night comes, return to the end of the beginning" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 16:51:38 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: EFSB missiles

Real TINY spoiler for Season 5....if you want to call it a spoiler, that
is!

la
la
la
la
la

la!

>Well, for the EA defence platform missiles you will probably be able to
use
>the Salvo Missile Launcher rules that will be published very soon as
part
>of the FT Fleet Book (due to roll off the presses late April). As to
the
>Minbari missiles, I can't really suggest anything as I don't know how
they
>are supposed to operate - we've never seen them on screen AFAIK (unless
>they are in Season 5, which us Brits haven't had yet...).

No Minbari ships (White Stars are excluded) have fired any weapons in
Season 5
thus far. Much less any missiles.

Mk
-
Sarah: "Is this the point where I say, 'why in the heck am I doing
this'?"

Indy: "And this is the point where I say, 'belay's on'."