Prev: SGII Rules Next: Re: Help with Klingons

RE: DS2 Moonbase Xi

From: Downes-Ward Chris <cdward@i...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:07:49 -0000
Subject: RE: DS2 Moonbase Xi

I think that you should be able to get a VTOL working in a vaccum, it
just won't be a helicopter, beside that I've just picked up a 1/350
scale Space 1999 eagle.
Some direct fire weapons e.g. HVC might be more expensive if your using
points. You need something to stop the gun simply being a tube open to
vaccum when the breech is open.