Prev: Re: B5 White Star Miniature Next: Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players

Re: B5 White Star Miniature

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 20:48:28 -0600
Subject: Re: B5 White Star Miniature

I just picked up G'Kar tonight(seems to be in shorter supply than the
others) for $7.99US, here in mid-continent 'merica. On the other hand,
the
AoG Omegas are still just a rumor, even at Hobbytown, and you have to
remember this is the city where Hobbytown started, though I didn't talk
my friends in corporate... ;->=

Given that White Stars are looking to me to be even bigger than those
Omegas, are you SURE you want to fly them on the game board?

Lastly, since no one seemed to care to make comment on my suggestion of
using MM DS9's chopped up for Vorchans, has anyone thought about
chopping
the rear end off of MicroMachine Botany Bay's, painting a little purple
on,
and running them as Hyperions?

What? Oh, that's right, I promised to be quiet... *ahem*

The_Beast, skulking back to his dark corner

agoodall@sympatico.ca (Allan Goodall) on 03/16/98 08:06:31 PM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 13:21:01 -0500, "BEST, David" <dbest@shl.com>
wrote:
>Does anyone know how to get these?  It appears Toys R Us can't get them
>in Canada.
I saw them in a free catalogue given out in Unicorn Comics in Oshawa,
ON. Note that the price for the figures was listed at US$11.95 per
figure. That means about C$17 for a single figure. That's a bit steep,
though it's also about the same price as one of AoG's Omega cruisers.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca
"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: B5 White Star Miniature Next: Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players