Prev: Re: B5 White Star Miniature Next: Re: B5 White Star Miniature

Re: Battle Cruiser 3000AD

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 02:09:05 GMT
Subject: Re: Battle Cruiser 3000AD

On Sun, 15 Mar 1998 16:18:04 -0500, carlparl@juno.com (Carl J
Parlagreco) wrote:

>The game starts up okay, but I haven't been able to keep it running for
>more than about 5 minutes before it crashes. And I haven't had much
time
>to mess with it. I was hoping it would work okay.

You need to make sure you have all the subdirectories under the BC3K
directory. The installation program doesn't create them all. Make sure
you have the ANIM, DOC, PICS, POF, PTE, SAVE, SCRIPTS, and STE
directories.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: B5 White Star Miniature Next: Re: B5 White Star Miniature