Prev: Re: DS2 Moonbase Xi Next: Re: DS2 Moonbase Xi

RE: SG2 Question for WH40K Players

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 08:57:18 +1100
Subject: RE: SG2 Question for WH40K Players

Don't double the CC roll for regular marines.  Only Terminators should
get the double CC roll, mostly due to their armour protection (which
isn't transferred across to SG2).  The +1 die shift for CC weapons is a
big enough advantage.
I played a game myself several months ago, with 10 marines & 5 scouts
verses 25 guardsmen.  Even without the doubled CC, the scout squad
_captured_ 8 guardsmen & killed 4 in 3 turns.  (& I was playing the
guardsmen, teaching someone else. ;-)

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,