Prev: Re: Gaming Setting Conversion to DS II/SG II Next: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

RE: Vogon Poetry Transmitter

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:02:17 +1100
Subject: RE: Vogon Poetry Transmitter

It's been a long time since I last saw hitchhikers, so I couldn't
remember what the thumb was for.  I guessed it was some sort of vogon
torture device (as if their poetry wasn't bad enough...)
You're right though, it should be used *against* the Vogons.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,
It's thrusters all aglow;