Prev: DS2 Mechanized Cavalry Next: Re: Stargrunt II Question

Re: Stargrunt II Question

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 20:51:59 +0000
Subject: Re: Stargrunt II Question

> In the ensuing battle the 5 defenders did pretty well. In the first
> round of combat they lost 4 defenders to 5 attackers. Both sides
passed
> Reactin Tests so round two. Strangely enough, we now had one defender
> against 9 attackers!!! And the lone defender still took out about
> another 6 attackers in this Forlorn Hope defence!!

I would say that if the attackers called for surrender before firing,
the defender would have surrendered. However, this would have taken an
activation and they would have had to wait for a response. If they did
not ask for surrender or didn't wait for a response, the defender would
have probably tried to take as many with him as possible.

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: DS2 Mechanized Cavalry Next: Re: Stargrunt II Question