Prev: Re: Gaming Setting Conversion to DS II/SG II Next: Re: Gaming Setting Conversion to DS II/SG II

Survey Results

From: HRAZ71A@p... (MR DAVID E PETERS)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 12:24:47, -0500
Subject: Survey Results

     Dear List Members:

     I am going to post the survey results, most people were
unfamiliar with Fading Suns and Albedo.
Some not to sure about Heavy Gear.   So now for the moment that you
have all been waiting for.

     Survery Results of settings chosen to be adapted for DS II/SG II
in order of preference.

     1. Traveller
     2. BattleTech
     3. Heavy Gear
     4. Albedo
     5. Fading Suns

     I enjoyed doing this survey and it gave me some insight as to
what the people on the list in the way
of science fiction settings.

     Thank you for taking the time to answer the survey.

      Sincerely

      David Peters

Prev: Re: Gaming Setting Conversion to DS II/SG II Next: Re: Gaming Setting Conversion to DS II/SG II