Prev: Re: Battle Cruiser 3000AD Next: Stargrunt II Question

Re: Vogon Poetry Transmitter (was: OT: Asteroid...)

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 22:00:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Vogon Poetry Transmitter (was: OT: Asteroid...)

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998 Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU wrote:

> After I stopped chuckling, I read:
> -Electronic Thumb: Used in boarding actions.	If the Vogon's win a
round
> -of Boarding combat, they begin torturing the prisoners. Roll a d6. On
> -roll of 6, the Vogon's BF is _increased_ by 1 to represent the
prisoners
> -telling them how to bypass the security codes.
>
> Actually, I think this is what the opposition's bf's would use to get
on
> the Vogon ships, with, of course, the assistance of the Dendrassi
in-flight
> caterers...

That's right - the Vogons don't use the Thumb, the hitchikers do, to get
onto passing ships...

So a boarding party device it is, but only for the Vogon's opponents -
as
defense, the Vogons have the dreaded Vogon Poetry...

hee hee hee...

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: Battle Cruiser 3000AD Next: Stargrunt II Question