Prev: Re: Gaming Setting Conversion to DS II/SG II Next: RE: OT: asteroid in-bound...

Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

From: "What I wouldn't give for a holocaust cloak..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 11:18:56 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

>I'm still trying to figure out why the folks waiting for pickup are so
>thrilled to hear the ET is FOLLOWING the asteriod. Personally, I'd
prefer
>to know it was PRECEDING it.

Play on the events that surrounded the little cult and some crack
pretend
astro-dude when Hale-Bopp came streaming through the inner system here.
Pretend-astro dude (who's name I've somehow forgotten ;)  claimed that
there was a spaceship following Hale-Bopp inbound, and he had
photographic
evidence of it.

Personally I think he caught the flash of a jump point opening out
around
the orbit of Neptune...   ;-)

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Re: Gaming Setting Conversion to DS II/SG II Next: RE: OT: asteroid in-bound...