Prev: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound... Next: Re: Gaming Setting Conversion to DS II/SG II

Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 09:59:30 -0600
Subject: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

I'm still trying to figure out why the folks waiting for pickup are so
thrilled to hear the ET is FOLLOWING the asteriod. Personally, I'd
prefer
to know it was PRECEDING it.

Pickup via wiskbroom and gride?

The_Beast

'Wait! To Serve Man... It's a cook book!'

"Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@earthling.net> on 03/13/98 09:21:50 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

>>>Ah, the best five-part trilogy in the Universe. It's supposed to be
>>>Vogons, not an asteroid, but that's close enough, don't you think?
>>Yeah, but guess who's _driving_ the asteroid... ;)
>Greg Bear or Larry Niven. Pick whichever you think is worse :).

The bugs from Starship Troopers? With one of their farts?
JS
jsadleratearthlingdotnet

Prev: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound... Next: Re: Gaming Setting Conversion to DS II/SG II