Prev: Re: Physical Description of a Kra'vak Next: RE: Physical Description of a Kra'vak (Death warrant approved- Cmdr. Jim Bob Buchannan)

Vogon Poetry Transmitter (was: OT: Asteroid...)

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 15:47:40 +1100
Subject: Vogon Poetry Transmitter (was: OT: Asteroid...)

Firstly we need a Vogon Destructor ship:

Vogon Construction Ship (734 points)
Class: Vogon Superdreadnought
Mass: 80
Move: 4
FTL:  Std
Tech: Vogon
Hull: Military (they tend to run into (or through) things...)
Streamlining: Partial
Damage: 40; 10/10/10/10
Systems:
 3 FCS
 Screen - 1
 8 x PDAF (they don't like hitchhikers)
 6 x Ortillery batteries (for planetbusting)
 8 x C-batteries; 4 x P/F, 4 x F/S,
 Vogon Poetry Transmitter (2 mass/10 pts)
 Electronic Thumb (1 mass/7 pts)

Ok, now for stats:
Vogon Poetry Transmitter: Used in boarding actions.  Roll 1 die as PDAF
fire, except hits are inflicted on the other ships boarding factor
before resolution.  (ie. a 5 is rolled against a 6 BF ship; it now has
only 5 BF to repel boarders)
Electronic Thumb: Used in boarding actions.  If the Vogon's win a round
of Boarding combat, they begin torturing the prisoners. Roll a d6. On a
roll of 6, the Vogon's BF is _increased_ by 1 to represent the prisoners
telling them how to bypass the security codes.

I think I've got the devices right. :)

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,