Prev: Re: [semi-OT] Omega Destroyer Next: Re: Physical Description of a Kra'vak

Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

From: "What I wouldn't give for a holocaust cloak..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 23:29:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

>BTW - isn't the asteroid suppsoed to pass 60k miles away?  I haven't
>read the WWW report; just heard it on the news as I was getting
>home.

Then go read the WWW release, goofball. And remember this event is still
30 years down the road. They have time to refine their calculations.
;-)

Mk
-
"Well, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set
fire
to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'Mara. But, it's an
imperfect
world, and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."

Prev: Re: [semi-OT] Omega Destroyer Next: Re: Physical Description of a Kra'vak