Prev: Re: [semi-OT] Omega Destroyer Next: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

From: Jerry 'Ghoti' Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 23:22:02 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

I heard my name out of the darkness... (8-)

Brian Burger wrote:
> (at least one other listmember will understand that last line - Jerry,
> want to explain it to everyone?) :)

Ghoti = Fish

GH as in tough
O as in women
TI as in motion

Now the question becomes what the hell do I do with this thread for
the archives?  (8-)

BTW - isn't the asteroid suppsoed to pass 60k miles away?  I haven't
read the WWW report; just heard it on the news as I was getting
home.

J.

--
 *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
       "And we will raise our hands, and we will touch the sky;

Prev: Re: [semi-OT] Omega Destroyer Next: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...