Prev: OT: asteroid in-bound... Next: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 13:20:28 -0600
Subject: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...

What I wouldn't give for a holocaust cloak... wrote:

> ONE-MILE-WIDE ASTEROID TO PASS CLOSER THAN THE MOON IN 2028
>
> You've only got 30 years, gang...

	Quick!	Someone slap a mass driver on that puppy!  If we can't
divert
it, then we can put into a permanent orbit and mine the puppy to dust.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert,

	""What do you want from us?  We're evil!  EVIL!!!"

				--Dr. Clayton Forrestor and TV's Frank.
				  MST3K, "Cave Dwellers"

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
My infamous Full Thrust page:
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/index.htm
What's going on in my head?
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/edit/index.htm
====

Prev: OT: asteroid in-bound... Next: Re: OT: asteroid in-bound...