Prev: RE: gowdaix Fiction Next: Re: Gaming Setting Conversion to DS II/SG II

Re: gowdaix Fiction

From: Los <Los@c...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 23:06:06 -0500
Subject: Re: gowdaix Fiction

Yes the Scotians were acepted into the Guard. I was anxious to get teh
story
out, having worked on it for so long, but it will become  part of a page
I'm
working on that covers the came with battle AARs (I did fight the epic
battles
described in the story.) It'll also have a codex for the Emperor's Hand
and the
Scotian forces. (I'll probably change teh stories name too. I spent so
long
working on it, it never occured to me what to name it!

Thanks for the compliment!

Los