Prev: Fiction Next: Re: Physical Description of a Kra'vak

Re: Physical Description of a Kra'vak

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 19:38:16 +1000
Subject: Re: Physical Description of a Kra'vak

--

Am I being especially dense, or did I miss a physical description of
the Kra'vak somewhere? I have all the GZG books, but I don't remember
seeing a description of what a Kra'vak looks like (the creature, not a
ship). I don't have More Thrust with me right now as a friend is
looking through it, but is there a description in there?
I vaguely remember a description but I need something more concrete.
--

There's a reasonably good, though of course unofficial, story based
around

http://nemesis.com.au/fastjax/stargrunt

Prev: Fiction Next: Re: Physical Description of a Kra'vak