Prev: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC Next: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC

Re: Spice Marines

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 22:03:44 +0000
Subject: Re: Spice Marines

>>>The figs are great.	Are they scratch builds, or are they conversions
?
>>They're in the latest GZG catalogue.
>
>So which nations assault rifle are thay using, it looks remarkably like
>pulse rifle to me ?

It is actually an autoshotgun (but could equally well be an over/under
ACR/GL) that the sculptor did specially for these figs - it hasn't been
used elsewhere (yet!!).
Jeez, we're having a serious discussion of the weaponry on a set of
figures
based on a one-line bad joke....

>>>Be nice in a 40K-type game instead of psychic powers they have Girl
powers
>>>instead !
>>Yes. Make Huge Piles of Cash; Sing Bad Harmonies; Make Sane people
Despair;
>>Wear Stupid Platform Shoes; Keep Tabloid Editors Happy. Gaaah. If I
was a
>>Space Marine I'd run screaming for the hills.

Now all we need are the rules.... :)

>i thought of including a list but thought I'd never get away with it,
the
>PC police at work are pretty powerful !

Y'know, this is even scarier than the subject matter..... :(

Jon (GZG)