Prev: Re: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there? Next: Off-topic (Re: Sig?)

RE: Sig? (dangerously close to off topic)

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:36:25 -0800
Subject: RE: Sig? (dangerously close to off topic)

Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one !!!! Nothing like synaptic
misfiring to keep you amused. Wouldn't that be a cyber-ware boon. A chip
that tracks down the source of that damned commercial jingle /tv theme
/beatles song /poem that is vexing you and eliminates it, maybe it could
also sort through and index your memory so that you can always remember
the name of that guy, you know, the one on that tv show, the one that
did the thing, you know him...

Goin' a little spacey here

Gene