Prev: Re: going to try SGII (long) Next: [OFF TOPIC] Anyone astronomical out there?

RE: timing of an eastern canadian con

From: "BEST, David" <dbest@s...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 06:17:21 -0700
Subject: RE: timing of an eastern canadian con

Also sprach Barclay

My note was to 'mericans, any good Canuck knows this already.  If
bringing Monopoly money make sure you use the standard or Canadian
editions and not the Star Wars edition.  That might raise some eyebrows.

David

ps. My comment about  driving from Ottawa to Toronto was that I will
already be going to Council Fires convention in October (an annual
ocurrence) and I don't know if I can swing two trips so closesly
together.