Prev: Re: RoboTech Dirtside II Adaption Next: Re: going to try SGII (long)

Re: RoboTech Dirtside II Adaption

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 06:35:24 -0600
Subject: Re: RoboTech Dirtside II Adaption

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Tim Parnell, who wrote the Mecha Carnage rules set (and is
unfortunately
> not on this list) has already done some stuff on DSII/Macross
conversions -
> you might like to have a chat with him on:
>
> Tim@smart.dungeon.com

	Ahhhh Mecha Carnage.  Great game!  Well worth the trouble of
acquiring
pounds sterling.  My only gripe is that it needs a more defined space
movement systems for Jovian Chronicles style combat.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"We've just fallen out of the loser tree, son."
						--William J. Siefert,

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
My infamous Full Thrust page:
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/index.htm
What's going on in my head?
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/edit/index.htm
====

Prev: Re: RoboTech Dirtside II Adaption Next: Re: going to try SGII (long)