Prev: Re: non-violent weapons Next: Re: Full Thrust Background

Re: Full Thrust Background

From: Winchell Chung <nyrath@c...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 07:04:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Background

Jim 'Jiji' Foster wrote:
> You might see if you could lay hands on a copy of 2300AD. It had a map
that
> accurately represented the local stellar area, and as I recall, the
book
> detailed the various 'regions' owned by each national group.

	There is a computer program for MS-DOS that shows the stars
	in 2300AD and rotates them, located at
	http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/smap07.html#nearstar
	It is not quite as useful as one could hope.
	http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/starmap.html
	has links to some GIF images of 3 dimensional starmaps of
	the local area, plus many links to other useful sites.
	( blatant self-promoting plug )
--
  /_\	WINCHELL CHUNG	 Nyrath the nearly wise at the Praeternatural
Tower

Prev: Re: non-violent weapons Next: Re: Full Thrust Background