Prev: Re: Supplier contacts anyone? Next: Re: Full Thrust Background

RoboTech Dirtside II Adaption

From: HRAZ71A@p... (MR DAVID E PETERS)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 22:20:41, -0500
Subject: RoboTech Dirtside II Adaption

     Dear List Members:

      I am back on the list with a project that I am really excited
about doing.  I have decided that I have found a background I would
really like to adapt to the Dirtside II format and it is RoboTech.
I am planning to convert the vehicles and mecha that can be converted
over.	The first conversion is
going to be is Macross.

      I have worked a way to build the Veritech Fighters for DSII and
I would to put them before you.
I am planning to start off building the Battloid mode by doing the
BVP for the Combat Walker, next figure BVP for the Gerwalker wich
will be a VTOL/helicopter/jetcopter, and the fighter mode which will
be aerospace craft.  The costs for all the forms will added together
for the point total.

      Other issues like maxium armor, weapons and combat capabilities
will be worked soon.

       So I thought that I would like to this idea to the list and
get some feedback from all of you.

	Sincerely

	 David Peters

Prev: Re: Supplier contacts anyone? Next: Re: Full Thrust Background