Prev: Re: Non Violent Weapons Next: RE: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC

Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC

From: Soul Assassin <scylla@o...>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 05:16:05 +0100
Subject: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC

I always liked the idea of a inf weapon from Renegade Legion. I has a
small block of polymer
for ammo, and slices off pieces to form the projectile. It has a
"needle" setting for shredding
softer targets, and a "slug" setting for tougher targets. Rounds per
setting differ of course. This
is an interesting way to give your troops a supression AND firepower all
in one weapon, but
not have to keep up with a ammo types.
Scylla