Prev: Re: Non Violent Weapons Next: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC

Re: Operation Zebra - The True Accounting

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 15:12:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Operation Zebra - The True Accounting

Hi Tom,

>For what it is worth, Stuart, I'm planning on being at the formative
>SomethingCon in Toronto
>The scenario idea is that the Marines (The remaining half of the
>platoon plus Sgt. Andron) are determined to bring Mr. Calivari and
>his hatchet men to justice by raiding Oribital Facility X-ray Gold
>(where the BioWarfare research is being further pursued). It would be
>similar in scope to the last one, an indoor battle with just over a
>section of Marines on the one side (11-13 in total divided into
>probably 3 squads) vs. some station security plus a few tricks Mr.
>Calivari and W-Y have up their sleeve.
<Snip>
>What do you think Stuart? Do you mind if I run such a scenario at
>WhatEverWeCallItCon in Toronto when it is finalized?

I think it looks like a good scenario and of course I don't mind, feel
free, you were as instrumental in how the game went as I was.

I would be interested to see how it went though.  Makes me wonder if it
would be possible to play a series of campaign style games and finish
with
a climactic scene game at the next EC GCG Con/big GZG con.

stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Non Violent Weapons Next: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC