Prev: Re: Operation Zebra - The True Accounting Next: GZG Online Catalogue

LONDON THRUST - Reply

From: roger@f... (Roger Burton West)
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 98 22:14:00 GMT
Subject: LONDON THRUST - Reply

On Fri, 06 Mar 1998, Denny Graver wrote:

>However, I think if the right location is found (and I am already
>investigating a venue) and enough dedicated souls are willing, a
monthly
>meet of sorts is not impossible.

Central London venues tend to be pretty pricey if they're big. How would
you go about publicising this? This list... ads in games shops... ads in
magazines? What sort of attendance numbers are you thinking of?

Or would it be a "get the London list members together in the back room
of a pub and see what happens"? (I'm not objecting to this - in fact, I
think it would be a good way to start, getting a core group of
organisers together.)

>Assuming the dice came up 6's on everything and I organise it, are
there
>any GM's out there who would be willing to give their all and run games
?

Sure... FT/MT only, I haven't got into the others yet...

Best,

Roger

--

Prev: Re: Operation Zebra - The True Accounting Next: GZG Online Catalogue