Prev: Re: going to try SGII (long) Next: RE: timing of an eastern canadian con

timing of an eastern canadian con

From: Mark Donelan <donelan@s...>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 16:22:15 -0500 (EST)
Subject: timing of an eastern canadian con

	Hey that sounds cool. I would certainly like to make it to a
second
GZG Easct Coast convention.  However I must agree with
Drew M Losos <losos@ecf.utoronto.ca> October is a bad time.  I would
think a
good time to visit Canada might be August when the US is hot and
unpleasant
and Canada might be merely pleasantly warm.

OB FullThrust
	By popular demand and advice. My Full-Thrust Bots will operate
on

	1. A 144 by 72 unit board.
	2. Have a Speed of around 16.
	3. have a sugested fleet size of around 1300 points.

	PS thanks for the suggestions. Come to thinkof it I usually
spend most
games hanging arount speed 15 too.
						Mark Donelan
						Still in Boston.

Prev: Re: going to try SGII (long) Next: RE: timing of an eastern canadian con