Prev: Re: timing of an eastern canadian con Next: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

Temporary Vorchans was: RE: LONDON THRUST - Reply - Reply

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 12:50:16 -0600
Subject: Temporary Vorchans was: RE: LONDON THRUST - Reply - Reply

-I'm game (er... no pun intended). I'll run FT or EFSB, although getting
the minis
-for the latter may take some work... Just so long as I get a chance to
play
-sometime.

One suggestion I've been meaning to make for sometime, to those with a
fair
number of ST micromachines, is to take a Deep Space 9, snip the 'spokes'
away from the center hub and middle rings, then snip the outer ring
midway
between spokes. The resultant three pieces don't actually look like
Vorchans. but the curved cruciforms look curiously satisfying to me.

And, when you get more than a couple DS9's, you realize a scenerio with
multiple bases seems kinda silly. You WANT to find uses for 'em. ;->=

Course, it helps to have a fair number of MM Narns...

The_Beast, who may try gauntlet-bases if he doesn't make scores of
Vorchans

Prev: Re: timing of an eastern canadian con Next: Re: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support