Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish game Next: Re: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report) Nit picking

GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 01:43:10 GMT
Subject: GZG Ontario (Toronto) Con - Call for Support

I've been talking to the GZG East guys, and we got talking about
putting the GZG con on the road. What was suggested was a GZG con in
Ontario in the fall (October).

So, what kind of interest would there be in a GZG convention in
Toronto in October? For geography sake, Toronto is about 5 hours from
Detroit, 2.5 hours from Buffalo, 10 hours from Chicago, 11 hours from
Boston, 11 hours from Washington, and 10 hours from New York. I'm not
sure about Ohio, probably in the 7 hour range. From Ottawa, it's about
15 minutes at the usual highway 401 speeds (that's a joke for the
atlas impaired).

I'm looking for:

1) General interest.
2) Partners in crime from the T.O. area.
3) An idea of when to hold the con. Canadian Thanksgiving is the
second week in October; is this a good time or a bad time?

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: FMA Skirmish game Next: Re: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report) Nit picking