Prev: Re: Full Thrust Background Next: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 17:30:55 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

Excerpts from FT: 5-Mar-98 Re: GZG East Coast Con Report by Thomas
Barclay@sofkin.ca
> As for the B5 Gropos SG2 scenario, my only comment is more forces
> would have allowed more people to participate, and might have allowed
> Aaron to do more than just die like a dog in the woods... (Sorry
> about that Aaron, didn't think we were hanging you out to dry).

'Ats okay, I was hoisting myself up as much as anything.  If I'd
actually had any idea that power amor was so good in HtH I probably
would've stayed back, but as it was... it seemed like a good idea at the
time. ^_^;;;

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: Full Thrust Background Next: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report