Prev: Re: going to try SGII Next: Re: Solitaire robots for FT

Re: going to try SGII

From: Andy Skinner <askinner@a...>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 16:46:21 -0500
Subject: Re: going to try SGII

Concerning my Epic Stargrunt II plans:

By the way, I'm planning on adding several armies, since I can do it
cheaply.

I've got a box of plastic Tyranids (5 sprues, from the old system).

I mentioned IG, who will be mostly like what are probably more typical
SGII forces.

Eldar will be the advanced alien types, not necessarily the GW Eldar.
Armored, but not power armored.

A very few vehicles, used with caution.  Guys might ride onto the field
on bikes or jetbikes, then get off.

Will have to do some teeny conversions once I figure out what some of
the other SGII rules are.  :-)

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner@avs.com

Prev: Re: going to try SGII Next: Re: Solitaire robots for FT