Prev: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report Next: Re: Solitaire robots for FT

Re: While we're waiting for FB and FT III...

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 13:51:25 -0600
Subject: Re: While we're waiting for FB and FT III...

In a fit of madness, I said: Still, it's nice to know, after a veritable
drought of new items,

Of course, I meant PUBLISHED ideas. I have difficulty keeping up with
all
the wonderful suggestions, and counter suggestions on this list. My
deepest, most sincere thanks to all who share this bounty with me.

Now, I'll go in the corner and be still now.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report Next: Re: Solitaire robots for FT