Prev: going to try SGII Next: Re: I need help ID'ing Trav. 15mm and Spacelords 25mm

Re: LONDON THRUST - Reply

From: Tony Francis <TONY@s...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 18:01:35 +0000
Subject: Re: LONDON THRUST - Reply

> Snap. So would my 2 sons. We'd be especially interested if it was
_west_
> London-ish, near the M4 somewhere. The further west, the better -- for
us, at
> least.
Assuming we are talking London UK (M4 reference says we are) I'm game
- impending fatherhood permitting. However, just in the interests of
geographical balance,I shall pull your west request back towards the
east (central London's as easy as anywhere).

Tony Francis
(tony@simis.co.uk)

Brigade Models website
    http://www.uk-net.com/uk/freeweb/users/brigade

Prev: going to try SGII Next: Re: I need help ID'ing Trav. 15mm and Spacelords 25mm