Prev: Re: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report) Next: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

Re: Woops, a little regional there...

From: Step awaaaay from the wiffle bat! <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 09:53:44 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Woops, a little regional there...

>Oh, people actually live in place far away from me? (duh)
>No I did not mean Nebraska. I should have been much more clear.
>I meant North-East.  At present I am living in Boston MA, which is in
the
>North-East part of the USA.  Lancaster PA is a fair drive from here.
(probably
>should have just drivin the7-8 hours anyway but past couple of weeks
have been
>pretty tense I changed jobs)

Aw, man, ya shoulda come. The Ottawa contingent drove about that much
I believe.

Now, what's the excuse for the Ohio boys??  :-P  Lancaster isn't going
to be much over 6-7 hours tops...

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Re: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report) Next: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report