Prev: RE: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report) Nit picking Next: Re: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report)

Woops, a little regional there...

From: Mark Donelan <donelan@s...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:15:49 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Woops, a little regional there...

Oh, people actually live in place far away from me? (duh)
No I did not mean Nebraska. I should have been much more clear.
I meant North-East.  At present I am living in Boston MA, which is in
the
North-East part of the USA.  Lancaster PA is a fair drive from here.
(probably
should have just drivin the7-8 hours anyway but past couple of weeks
have been
pretty tense I changed jobs)

Oh and yes the shore refers to the Atlantic coast.

OB-FullThrust
	I did get a small way further with my scripted oponent but not
ready to
play test the thing yet.  The first style will be an aggresor force that
uses a
battle line, and two manuever fleets to get behind an oponent. A sort of
pincer
movement. A friend used the tactic on me last weekend and it worked only
too
well. I hope I can program it!
						Mark Donelan
						Boston MA