Prev: Re: Solitaire robots for FT Next: Re: DS Rule Clarifications

Re: Solitaire robots for FT

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 19:30:32 -0600
Subject: Re: Solitaire robots for FT

Being IN Nebraska, crossed my mind. ;->= Heck, I'd love one in KC(as in
Kansas City...)

However, as his address included the word 'shore', I knew it had nothing
do with where I am. 'less you count edge of cow ponds.

Anyway, I'll be bringing the Superior SGD's to GenCon for a little
psuedo-robot, Juggernaut-type scenerio thats been bouncing 'round my
brain
for years. Just don't yell at me if I still only have one painted.

I'd rather spring the battle fresh on those attending, but anybody who
won't be there, I'd love to bounce the thing off others, and get
suggestions(i.e. respond directly to me).

I hear all night gaming areas will be available, too. Just as long as  I
don't sleep through all the auctions.

The_Beast

Step awaaaay from the wiffle bat! <KOCHTE@stsci.edu> on 03/04/98
06:02:34
PM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

>    I'll try to post a prototype some time soon no matter what people
say.
>based on my own expierence I am probably going to use spee 12 and a
12'by
7'
> game area. Fleet saze of about 1200 points.
Those seem reasonable.
>    PS I wish I could have made the CON it sounded great. If you ever
have
>one in the NE of the USA, I'm there.
By 'NE' do you mean 'Nebraska' or 'North-East'?
Mk
-
Sarah: "Is this the point where I say, 'why in the heck am I doing
this'?"
Indy: "And this is the point where I say, 'belay's on'."

Prev: Re: Solitaire robots for FT Next: Re: DS Rule Clarifications