Prev: Stargrunt Support Weapons Next: Re: LONDON THRUST - Reply

Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Should we register gzg.com?

From: "Steve Pugh" <mafb90@p...>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 21:03:24 +0000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Should we register gzg.com?

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Many thanks for the kind thought, everyone, but I've just applied
> for it myself anyway (gzg.com); I'm contemplating whether it is
> worth getting another one or two (eg: groundzerogames.com, or maybe
> full-thrust.com - which IS available, though fullthrust is taken),
> but they'll have to wait till I can afford it if they're still
> around. gzg.com will do for the time being.

I would strongly reccomend registering gzg.co.uk as well, after all
GZG is a British firm. Many people still think that .com means
American. (Partly because you don't see many sites with .us ....)

BTW which registrar are you going through, if any? Just wondering as I
work for a web design firm and our sister company downsatairs (Net
Benefit) is something like the third largest domain name registerer in
the UK.

And on the subject of fullthrust.com being a porn site, we're in the
same situation. We're wickedweb.co.uk but wickedweb.com is nothing to
do with us, honest.

Steve
--
"Grab reality by the balls and squeeze." - Tempus Thales

Stephen Richard Pugh	 http://ds.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16

Prev: Stargrunt Support Weapons Next: Re: LONDON THRUST - Reply