Prev: Re: LONDON THRUST - Reply Next: Solitaire robots for FT

Re: Custom Miniatures

From: "W. Nitsche" <bnitsche@u...>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 11:04:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Custom Miniatures

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, Mikko Kurki-Suonio wrote:

> In the end, it boils down to how law-abiding you are. We all know
taping
> a friend's CD is technically illegal... but how many of us does that
> knowledge stop doing it?

Also, generally when you nuke a copy of someone's CD you won't be
playing
it when you run into the producer of the CD or a member of the band.
The
risk factor is very small.  However, you stand a much greater chance
running into Jon at a con in the UK or KR here in the USA.

I'd just as soon buy the legit figs and not deal with the potential
wracked nerves.  Also, I just don't see incredible savings in producing
your own with the very small production runs I'd need.

A temporally displaced		Bill Nitsche (bnitsche@u.washington.edu)
	hobbit			Oceanography, University of Washington

Prev: Re: LONDON THRUST - Reply Next: Solitaire robots for FT