Prev: Re: %%$$^&#! Missed our Chance Next: Re: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report)

Re: FMA Skirmish game

From: cowell@c...
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 09:44:08 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA Skirmish game

Well, I am like a little kid at Christmas, about to pee my pants
because I want the skirmish rules so bad, and will probably dink
around a little bit with my own rules.	I've got my own ideas, but I'm
curious to see how detailed members of the list would want such a
game.  In particular, what do you see in SG2 that would need to be
changed?

--
Andrew E. B. Cowell <cowell@icx.net>
Systems Administrator, Internet Design Group, Inc.

Prev: Re: %%$$^&#! Missed our Chance Next: Re: Care and Feeding of Dice (was Re: GZG East Coast Con Report)