Prev: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report Next: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

From: Kyle Klingler <kklinglr@f...>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 00:49:50 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, Aaron P Teske wrote:
> > 4)	Indy hitting a ship with Pulse Torps.

Hurray!!!!!!  Finally!!!!  There's hope for us yet!!!

> As has been pointed out, they were pulse torp *fighters*.  Not *quite*
> the same thing, though still impressive.

They may only be fighters, but we'll take small victories where we can
take them.

Kyle Klingler, Member of INEPTS
(I'm Not Effective with Pulse Torp Ships)

*  Kyle Klingler - kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us		     *
* I'm not dumb.  I just have a command of thoroughly useless	     *
* information. - Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes			     *

Prev: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report Next: Re: GZG East Coast Con Report