Prev: Damn... Next: Re: HELP STUART!

Re: Grenadier Future Warriors

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:06:03 -0600
Subject: Re: Grenadier Future Warriors

-Hi,
-my name is Chris Hill. I am production director for NemoMiniature.
-We should be releasing the old "Future Warriors" range as part of our
new
-future skirmish game, "Cyber Wars"...

I forgot that it was old Gren figs in the previous threads. The
difficult-to-find only adds to the hunt. As it was with Superior
spaceships
being re-issued, the above was met with a little bittersweet reaction in
me.

*sigh* And just after I'd finally hunted down an in-shrink copy of Kill
Zone in a cut out bin. ;->=

I guess I'm too much the collector, and too little the gamer.

The_Beast, who still hunts some of the old figs in the 'where it began'
pic
from FT

P.S. Anyone have info on Minifig spaceships(early 70's)? I've a couple
of
very old ones, didn't know who put them out til I saw some being flown
as
Epic Thunderhawks in Denver. Weird, I'd never seen 'wing' insignia
apparently hand-scratched into production models. ;->=

Prev: Damn... Next: Re: HELP STUART!